- Live in the moment. Life is too short to worry just have fun. Surround yourself with people who lift you up & don’t drag you down.
- Stay positive. In the last year I’ve really found this to be very helpful in my life. There was a time in my life where I had a negative outlook on life. One day I realized why not just be happy & stop being negative it doesn’t help anything it just makes things worse.
- Meet new people/friends. I’ve met so many new friends this year just doing what I love (track, fashion,blogging) even in school too. Many people you wouldn’t think to talk to or get to know could end up being your best friend. Always try new things you never know where it’ll lead.
- Do you. Personally sometimes it’s hard for me to open up to people because I’m shy but I’m growing out of that & realizing the right people will come into your life for a reason. As long as you be true to you you’ll be a lot happier.
- Take risks/ don’t be afraid. In life we all make mistakes but that’s what makes us all human. We learn from them. Don’t be afraid to try something new. You’ll discover new things about yourself/what your new interests are.
I hope you all enjoyed this. Comment below what new things you’d like to see on my blog. I hoped this helped some of you if your going through a hard time. Always know there a light at the end of the tunnel & it’ll get better I promise.