Yay we’re finally saying goodbye to winter and hello to the warmer months. Here are some of my favorite things this month.
- Maxi skirts/Dresses: In the spring I like wearing things that are flowy but still cute. I love wearing these because you can add accessories to dress up your look or have a more casual one. I like adding necklaces & my silver sandals from Francesca’s.
- Bright Colored Shorts: In the spring/summer months I love pairing bright colored cut offs with lace tank tops. This adds a feminine touch to any look. If your tan like I am bright colors can definitely compliment your complexion.
- Maybelline’s Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze. Bronze colors are great for a smokey eye. This has been my go-to color this month if I want a darker look. I just swipe this on my lid & into my crease, then add black in my outer corners.
- Smashbox’s Full Exposure Mascara: Can I just say this mascara is absolutely amazing! It separates every lash & gives the illusion of false lashes. If you want the look of false lashes but don’t want the hassle, this is the mascara for you.
- Eos Lip Balm: No one likes the look of dry,cracked lips. You want them kissably soft for summer. Make sure you always use lip balm.
- Peanut Butter & Co Peanut Butter: I heard about this from a friend & it’s amazing. There are so many yummy flavors to choose from. You can pick some up at Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, or any other local grocery store.
- Netflix: I’ve been obsessed with all of the classics including Audrey Hepburn’s Breakfast At Tiffany’s & Roman Holiday. (Just some of my favorite movies) 😏
- Want You To Want Me By Jason Derulo
- Staring At The Sun By Jason Aldean
- I Ain’t Ready To Quit By Jason Aldean
- Your The Only One By Keith Urban
- Sparks By Hillary Duff
- All About You By Hillary Duff
- Tears Fall By Jacquie Lee (From The Voice)
- I Like The Sound Of That Rascal Flatts
- Eat That Up,It’s Good For You By Two Door Cinema Club
- The 1975 EP Album
- RaeLynn God Made Girls
- RaeLynn For A Boy
Have a great day everyone…always smile! ☺️☺️