Every now & then we just have time to relax. I usually do this by reading a book, or doing yoga. This really helps for me to de-stress for the night. Here are my essentials.
- Sweets are great for a cozy night in. I usually go for a Light Caramel frappuccino from Starbucks I love drinking this watching my favorite movies.
- Music is always playing at my house. I love singing so you’ll always hear me around the house. I’ve been loving Ariana Grande’s album My Everything & Skylar Grey’s song I Know You from the Fifty Shades Of Grey Soundtrack.
- You have to have comfy pjs. My favorite set I have in my closet are my red flannels from Aerie. I got them for Christmas.
- Candles are another one of favorites to have in my room. They’re calming & give a nice scent to any room. I’ve been loving the Red Apple Wreath Candle By Yankee Candle. It smells like your in an apple orchard, I love it!
- A bunch of movies I love to watch for a night in are Crazy Stupid Love, The Notebook (Obviously), 16 Candles, Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club, The Best Of Me.
- Netflix is always another thing I like watching. I’m on season 3 of Gossip Girl it’s getting really interesting. I’m wondering who “Gossip Girl” is. I think it might be Chuck
Isn’t he so dreamy? 😍☺️ I hope you all have a great weekend. For anyone who was wondering where I got this it’s from http://www.yourtango.com