How can a girl only choose 10 makeup products? It should’ve been considered a crime! It’s been hard but I’ve narrowed my beauty stash down to 10 products that are my favorites.
- Naked 3 Palette- I love this palette for many looks going from casual & cute to glamorous. The eyeshadows in the palette are very pigmented. Many of them are rose-gold shades that can compliment anyone’s eye color. This would be easy to take on the go if you are traveling since its very versatile. You can create any look you want with this palette. If your looking for something smaller & compact I would recommend the Naked Basics or the Naked Basics 2 palette.
- Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette- I got this for Christmas this past year, and I use this almost every day. The eyeshadows range from mattes to glitters. I love having a palette that is the best of both worlds. Glamour & simplicity are the things I look for in an eyeshadow kit. I love the colors in this palette, there are also other palettes with different eyeshadows if you prefer another one.
- Tarte True Love Lip & Cheek Stain- I never have got into Tarte products, but I found this one from Bethany Mota on YouTube. She featured this in her Valentine’s Day video so I thought I would give it a try. I love it! It’s the perfect classic cherry red color. I like using this on my lips a lot to give a pop of color,you can also use this on your cheeks too. I can’t wait to try more products from Tarte!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion- When I first started watching beauty videos I saw everyone always talking about this product & I thought do you really need an eyeshadow primer? It doesn’t really matter right? Oh yes it does I’ve worn eyeshadow without primer & it’s the worst mistake ever! Whatever you put on your eyes will immediately fade off throughout the day. Always wear primer whether it’s on your face for foundation or on your eyes for eyeshadow.
- Smashbox’s Full Exposure Mascara- I’ve loved this mascara ever since I got it. It separates every lash & doesn’t leave your lashes feeling clumpy. I learned this new trick online from the beauty queen herself Audrey Hepburn. She used to use a pin & seperate every lash after using mascara it made such a difference.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray- I use this to make sure my makeup lasts all day so my skin doesn’t get oily. It definitely does it’s job.
- Makeup Wipes- Every girl needs makeup wipes. I use the Garnier + Sensitive Skin ones. They don’t make me break out & are soft on my skin.
- Tahitian Tiare Flower Yankee Candle- This is my new favorite candle. I’m not usually into fresh scents, but this one is amazing! It’s not overwhelming giving a subtle floral scent.
- Twisted Peppermint Shower Gel- For anyone who was sick recently you have to use this! This only comes out around Christmas time but is very useful. Peppermint is very relaxing helping you feel better. I use this when I take bubble baths & sipping my coffee like the scene in The Notebook.
Summer Vanillas Berry Body Mist Bath & Body Works- I’ve used this ever since I was in elementary school. I always get compliments on it. Berry scents are my favorite for summer. Go check out this scent at the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale.